F, #13678, (1 May 1724 - 16 June 1793)
|Father*||Joshua/2 Ayars1,2 b. c 1695, d. 3 May 1759|
|Mother*||Keziah/4w Brooks3,2 b. s 1698, d. 1 May 1749|
|Appears on charts:||Some Descendants of Robert/1 Ayars (#1)|
Some Descendants of Robert/1 Ayars (#2)
Descendants of Timothy/2w Brooks
Descendants of Rev. Timothy/3w Brooks Jr.
|Last Edited:||21 Apr 2018|
Children with Jarman Davis:
Esther/5w Ayars, born 1 May 1724 at Cohansey, New Jersey2,4, married, 15 Oct 1751 at Shiloh, Jarman Davis, son of Rev. Jonathan Davis and Esther/3 Ayars, a 1st cousin once removed (his mother's 1st cousin)2,4, with whom she had four children.4 She died at Shiloh 16 Jun 1793, a. 69.2 They are buried there in Seventh Day Baptist Cemetery.5
- [S141] Black, "After 12 Generations," 16.
- [S2326] Frank D. Andrews, Robert Ayars and His Descendants, 11.
- [S132] Robert Peacock Brooks, Timothy Brooks, 14, Timothy (5.) Brooks, Kesiah (vii.).
- [S2328] "The Ayars Family Historical Association," http://ayars.com/ayars/D0003/I73.html
- [S148] Findagrave.com, memorials #143676102, #143676028.
- [S2328] "Ayars Family Historical Association," http://ayars.com/ayars/D0014/I2913.html, citing Register of the Cohansey Seventh Day Baptist Church: 1737-1830, Ernest K. Bee, Jr., Editor, Plainfield, NJ, Seventh Day Baptist Publishing House, 1976, p. 36.
- [S2328] "Ayars Family Historical Association," http://ayars.com/ayars/D0015/I2914.html
- [S2328] "Ayars Family Historical Association," http://ayars.com/ayars/D0016/I2915.html
- [S2328] "Ayars Family Historical Association," http://ayars.com/ayars/D0017/I2916.html