M, #13954, (say 1588 - 23 August 1654)
|Father*||Thomas/a Wheeler1 b. c 1560|
|Mother*||(–?–) (–?–)1 d. btw 1598 - Jul 1602|
|Last Edited:||23 Aug 2017|
Children with Ann/1 Halsey:
Thomas/1 Wheeler III was born say 1588 at Cranfield, Bedfordshire.1 "At the baptism of his daughter Elizabeth in 1602, Thomas Wheeler Sr. was 'of Warley,' or Wharley End. By 1615 he was 'of Borneend' and his eldest son Thomas became 'of Warley.1'" He married, 5 May 1613 at Cranfield, Ann/1 Halsey, daughter of Robert/a Halsey and Dorothy Downes.2 "Thomas wheler of wharly my eldest sonne" was given 12d in his father's will, 7 Dec 1627.1 His own will was dated 5 May 1654 at Fairfield, Connecticut3, where he died 23 Aug following.3
- [S354] Raymond David Wheeler, The Wheeler Genealogy, 1:3.
- [S142] John R. Wood, citing R.D. Wheeler, Wheeler Genealogy, 1:5.
- [S354] R.D. Wheeler, The Wheeler Genealogy, 1:6.
- [S185] Concord, Massachusetts Births, Marriages, and Deaths, 1635–1850, 3, Allice Wheeler d.
- [S142] John R. Wood, citing R.D. Wheeler, 1:6.