F, #16623, (say 1670 - 19 November 1714)
|Appears on charts:||Descendants of Henry/1w Brooks|
Descendants of Timothy/2w Brooks
|Last Edited:||24 Aug 2017|
Tabitha Wright, of Oyster Bay, Long Island, married, as his 2nd wife, 16 Aug 1711 at Newport, Rhode Island, John/3w Brooks of Swansea, Massachusetts, son of Capt. Timothy/2w Brooks and Mary Russell.1,2 Wife Tabitha, mentioned in his will, 9 Apr 17133,2, died at Swansea 19 Nov 17144, and he three days later, a. 52.5,6
- [S192] Costello, Fiske and Rounds, Vital Records of Swansea, Massachusetts, to 1850, 181, John Brooks/Tabitha Wright m. Newport.
- [S692] H.L. Peter Rounds, Abstracts of Bristol County, 3:212-213, John Brooks.
- [S216] H. Stanley Craig, New Jersey Colonial Documents, Calendar of Wills, 62-63, John Brooks.
- [S192] Swansea VR, 228, Tabitha Brooks d.
- [S692] Rounds, Abstracts of Bristol County, 3:214-215, John Brooks inventory.
- [S192] Swansea VR, 218, John Brooks d.