F, #25256, (say 1642 - before 17 April 1702)
|Father-Candidate*||John/2 Stone1 b. s 1618|
|Mother-Candidate*||Anne/2 How1 b. s 1622|
|Last Edited:||22 Feb 2016|
Children with Isaac/2 Hunt:
Children with Eliphalet/2 Fox:
Mary/3 Stone, perhaps daughter of John Stone and Anne How of Sudbury, Massachusetts (per Savage), married (1), 14 May 1667 at Concord, Isaac/2 Hunt of Concord, with whom she had 5 children.2 He died at Concord 12 Dec 16803, and she married (2), as his 2nd wife, 30 Nov [Torrey; Sep, Savage] 1681, Eliphalet/2 Fox of Concord, son of Thomas/1 Fox and Rebecca (–?–), with whom she had 2 sons.4,5 She died before 17 Apr 1702 (Torrey).4
- [S36] James Savage, A Genealogical Dictionary, 2:195.
- [S185] Concord, Massachusetts Births, Marriages, and Deaths, 1635–1850, 13, Jsake hunt/mary Stone m.
- [S185] Concord BMD, 24, Isaac Hunt d.
- [S221] Clarence Almon Torrey, New England Marriages, p. unrecorded, extr. Marilyn Labbe.
- [S1192] William F. Fox, Thomas Fox of Concord, 18: 30 Sep (following Savage).
- [S185] Concord BMD, 14, Isacke hunt b.
- [S185] Concord BMD, 15, hanna hunt b.
- [S185] Concord BMD, 16, Samewell hunt b.
- [S185] Concord BMD, 20, Ebenesar hut b.
- [S185] Concord BMD, 25, Jn° ffox b.
- [S185] Concord BMD, 26, Nathaniel ffox b.