F, #36204, (say 1630 - 10 June 1718)
|Father*||George Langton1 b. s 1615, d. 29 Dec 1676|
|Last Edited:||13 Aug 2017|
Children with Dea. Thomas/1 Hanchet:
Deliverance Langton married (1) Dea. Thomas/1 Hanchet2, who died 11 Jun 1686 at Suffield, Connecticut.3,4 She married (2), as his 2nd wife, 14/15 Dec 1686, Dea. Jonathan/2 Burt of Springfield, Massachusetts, son of Henry/1 Burt and Ulalia/1 Marche,5,6 who died at Springfield 19 Oct 1715, a. 90.7,8,9 She returned to Suffield and died there 10 Jun 1718.10
- [S27] Thomas B. Warren, "Springfield Families," 385, George Lancton.
- [S106] NEHGS Register, "Genealogical Research in England," 86:219 (Apr 1932).
- [S929] William Pynchon and John Pynchon, Index to Hampshire Records, 80, Dea. Thomas Hanchet d.
- [S1461] Jacquelyn Ladd Ricker, The Ricker Compilation, Suffield VR, Dea. Thomas Hanchet d.
- [S929] Pynchon, Index to Hampshire Records, 43, Dea. Jonathan Burt/Deliverance Hanchet m.
- [S930] Pynchon Manuscript Records, 3, Deacon Jonath Burt/Widow Deliverance Hanchet m.
- [S28] Frederick C. Warner, "Warner-Harrington Ancestry," 96: Springfield.
- [S106] NEHGS Register, "Genealogical Research in England" (Apr 1932), 86:219.
- [S27] Warren, "Springfield Families," 103, Jonathan (2.) Burt.
- [S1461] Ricker Compilation, Suffield VR, wid. Deliverance Burt d.
- [S1461] Ricker Compilation, Wethersfield VR, John Hanchet b.
- [S810] Hezekiah S. Sheldon, Documentary History of Suffield, 35, Sketches of Proprietors.
- [S1621] Suffield Historical Society web pages, "Early Families," James King,.