Rev. William/1 Worcester
M, #39342, (5 October 1595 - 28 October 1662)
|Last Edited:||24 Aug 2017|
Worcester, baptised 5 Oct 1595 at Watford, Northamptonshire,1, married (1), in England circa 1634, Sarah Pickering.2 She died 23 Apr 1650 at Salisbury, Massachusetts3, where he married (2), 22 Jul 1650, Rebecca Swaine, widow of Henry Biley and John Hall.4,5 The first settled minister of Salisbury, he died there 28 Oct 1662, a. 676, and is interred in Colonial Burying Ground.5 His widow married (4) Deputy Governor Samuel Symonds of Ipswich.5
- [S920] Louise Gower Worster, "Worcester Worster Descendants from Maine," citing Colonial Clergy of New England.
- [S920] Worster, "Worcester Worster Descendants from Maine," citing Torrey.
- [S1239] Vital records of Salisbury, Massachusetts, to the end of the year 1849, 634, Sarah Worcester d.
- [S1239] Salisbury VR, 520, William Worcester/Rebecka Hall m.
- [S148] Findagrave.com, memorial #13655851.
- [S1239] Salisbury VR, 634, Rev. William Worcester d.
- [S920] Worster, "Worcester Worster Descendants from Maine," citing Descs. William Worcester.