Rev. Samuel/3 Bowen
M, #50076, (16 July 1659 - 7 February 1728/29)
|Father*||Obadiah/2 Bowen1,2 b. 3 Jan 1627, d. 10 Sep 1710|
|Mother*||Mary Clifton1 b. 1628, d. 1697|
|Last Edited:||21 Apr 2018|
Children with Elizabeth Wheaton:
Rev. Samuel/3 Bowen, born 16 Jul 1659 at Rehoboth, Massachusetts1, married, 26 May 1684 at Swansea, Elizabeth Wheaton.3 Son Samuel, of Cohansey, New Jersey, is mentioned in the will, 11 Dec 1708, of his father Obadiah.2 16 Oct 1711, he witnessed a power of attorney executed by Rev. Timothy and Hannah Brooks of Cohansey.4 Thomas Bowen of Swansea, executor of the estate of Obadiah/2 Bowen of Swansea, reports, 12 May 1712, legacy to Isaac Ayars for Samuel Bowen of Cohanse.4 Samuel died at Cohansey 7 Feb 1728/29, a. 69.5
- [S575] James N. Arnold, Rehoboth VR, 545, Samuel Bowen b.
- [S692] H.L. Peter Rounds, Abstracts of Bristol County, 2:290-291, 3:1-2, Obadiah Bowen.
- [S1081] Alverdo Hayward Mason, ed., Swansea Records, 123-1, Samuell Bowen/Elizabeth ____ m.
- [S692] Rounds, Abstracts of Bristol County, 3:95, Obadiah Bowen.
- [S2328] "The Ayars Family Historical Association," http://www.ayars.com/ayars/D0005/I3360.html
- [S1081] Mason, Swansea Records, 24-25, John Bowin b.
- [S2328] "Ayars Family Historical Association," http://www.ayars.com/ayars/D0035/I2188.html