M, #53454, (say 1650 - )
|Last Edited:||16 Aug 2017|
Children with Mary Miller:
Child with Mehitabel (–?–):
- Thomas/2 Nims3 b. say 1685, d. 10 Sep 1697
Godfrey/1 Nims married (1), by 1678, Mary Miller, widow of Zebediah Williams, with whom he had six children1, and who died 27 Apr 1688.2 He married (2) Mehitabel (–?–) [perhaps Smead].3 In the French and Indian raid on Deerfield, 29 Feb 1703/4, his 2nd wife and several children died. His house and barn, which were burned with all his possessions, were valued at £250, a sizeable sum for that time and place.4
- [S1312] Author unknown, Dedication of the Godfrey Nims Memorial, 18.
- [S1312] Author unknown, Dedication of the Godfrey Nims Memorial, 19.
- [S20] Vital Records of Deerfield Massachusetts, To the Year 1850, 304, Thomas Nims d.
- [S1338] Francis M. Thompson, History of Greenfield, 1:87, Fitz John Winthrop's table of losses.
- [S1295] Author unknown, Register of the Deaths in Northampton, 7, Rebeckah Nims d.