F, #5520, (29 May 1587 - 21 January 1672/73)
|Father*||Henry/a Squire b. s 1560|
|Last Edited:||20 Aug 2017|
Children with Henry/1 Adams:
Edith/1 Squire was baptised 29 May 1587 at Charlton Mackrell, Somerset1, where she married, 19 Oct 1609, Henry/1 Adams.1,2 They emigrated with 9 children to New England in 1636. Henry was granted land at Mt. Wollaston, now Braintree, Massachusetts, where they settled and established a farm.3,4 There he was buried 8 Oct 1646.5 His widow married (2) John Fussell1, and died at Medfield 21 Jan 1672/73, a. 85.6 John Fussell died there 21 Feb 1675/76.7
- [S524] Gary Boyd Roberts, Ancestry of American Presidents, no page given.
- [S86] James Truslow Adams, The Adams Family, 3–4: "1609 or thereabouts."
- [S85] Catherine Drinker Bowen, John Adams and The American Revolution, 17.
- [S86] J.T. Adams, The Adams Family, 3–4: "1636."
- [S1019] Samuel A. Bates, ed., Records of the Town of Braintree, 1640 to 1793, 731, Henry Adams bur.
- [S938] Vital Records of Medfield, Massachusetts, To the Year 1850, 213, Edith Fussell d.
- [S938] Medfield VR, 213, John Fussell d.
- [S86] J.T. Adams, The Adams Family, 4.
- [S1545] Robert (Rob) Roy, "Ancestry of Robert Roy and Family," http://genealogy.theroyfamily.com/index.htm