Lt. Nathaniel/2 Wilder
M, #66835, (3 November 1655 - 31 July 1704)
|Father*||Thomas/1 Wilder1 b. c 1619, d. 23 Oct 1667|
|Mother*||Anna/2 Eames1 b. s 1622, d. 10 Jun 1692|
|Custom index:||French and Indian War|
|Last Edited:||24 Aug 2017|
Children with Mary/2 Sawyer:
Lt. Nathaniel/2 Wilder, born 3 Nov 1655 at Charlestown, Massachusetts1, removed as a boy with his father to Lancaster, where he married, 24 Jan 1673/74, Mary/2 Sawyer, daughter of Thomas/1 Sawyer and Mary/2 Prescott.2,3 He was killed in the French and Indian assault on Lancaster, 31 Jul 1704, a. 48.4
- [S318] Thomas Bellows Wyman, Charlestown Estates, 2:1030, Thomas (1.) Wilder.
- [S130] Henry S. Nourse, Lancaster Records, 14, Nathaniel Wilder/Mary m.
- [S1545] Robert (Rob) Roy, "Ancestry of Robert Roy and Family," http://genealogy.theroyfamily.com/index.htm
- [S130] Nourse, Lancaster Records, 17, Middlesex Register, Lieutenant Nathaniel Wilder d.
- [S189] Vital Records of Sudbury, Massachusetts, To the Year 1850, 152, Ephr[aim] Wilder b.
- [S130] Nourse, Lancaster Records, 20, Nathaniel Wilder d. Sudbury.
- [S189] Sudbury VR, 152, Mary Wilder b.
- [S189] Sudbury VR, 152, Elizab[eth] Wilder b.
- [S130] Nourse, Lancaster Records, 15, Jonathan Wilder b.
- [S106] NEHGS Register, Aaron Sargent, "Carter Genealogy" (Jan 1863), 17:51.
M, #66837, (16 April 1677 - )
|Father*||Lt. Nathaniel/2 Wilder1 b. 3 Nov 1655, d. 31 Jul 1704|
|Mother*||Mary/2 Sawyer1 b. 4 Jan 1652|
|Last Edited:||28 Oct 2012|
Ephraim/3 Wilder was born 16 Apr 1677 at Sudbury, Massachusetts.1 Of Lancaster, he was named joint executor, with daughter Elizabeth, of his son-in-law Tilley/2 Merrick's will, dated 13 Mar 1732 at Brookfield, and proved 10 May following.2