F, #66880, (4 January 1652 - )
|Father*||Thomas/1 Sawyer1 b. 1616, d. 12 Sep 1706|
|Mother*||Mary/2 Prescott1 b. 24 Feb 1629/30|
|Last Edited:||24 Aug 2017|
Children with Lt. Nathaniel/2 Wilder:
Mary/2 Sawyer was born 4 Jan 1652 at Lancaster, Massachusetts1, where she married, 24 Jan 1673/74, Lt. Nathaniel/2 Wilder of Lancaster, son of Thomas/1 Wilder and Anna/2 Eames.2,3 He was killed in the French and Indian assault on the town, 31 Jul 1704.4
- [S130] Henry S. Nourse, Lancaster Records, 10, Marie Sawyer b.
- [S130] Nourse, Lancaster Records, 14, Nathaniel Wilder/Mary m.
- [S1545] Robert (Rob) Roy, "Ancestry of Robert Roy and Family," http://genealogy.theroyfamily.com/index.htm
- [S130] Nourse, Lancaster Records, 17, Middlesex Register, Lieutenant Nathaniel Wilder d.
- [S189] Vital Records of Sudbury, Massachusetts, To the Year 1850, 152, Ephr[aim] Wilder b.
- [S130] Nourse, Lancaster Records, 20, Nathaniel Wilder d. Sudbury.
- [S189] Sudbury VR, 152, Mary Wilder b.
- [S189] Sudbury VR, 152, Elizab[eth] Wilder b.
- [S130] Nourse, Lancaster Records, 15, Jonathan Wilder b.
- [S106] NEHGS Register, Aaron Sargent, "Carter Genealogy" (Jan 1863), 17:51.