F, #70151, (circa 1702 - 11 February 1764)
|Appears on charts:||Descendants of Capt. Thomas/1a Brooks|
Descendants of Caleb/2a Brooks
Descendants of Mary/3a Brooks (of Caleb)
Descendants of Jeremiah/4a Ball
|Last Edited:||21 Aug 2017|
Children with Jeremiah/4a Ball:
Stevens, born circa 1702 (g.s.)1,2, married, as his 1st wife, Jeremiah/4a Ball, son of Nathaniel/3 Ball and Mary/3a Brooks.3,2 She died 11 Feb 1764 at Townsend, Massachusetts (62d y., g.s.)4 Her husband remarried, 1765, and died there 12 Apr 1780, a. 78.5,6 They are interred with his 2nd wife in the Old Burial Ground6,7, where Mary's gravestone is inscribed, The Sweet Rememberance | of the Just Shall Flourish | When they Sleep in Death.2
- [S2115] David G. Ball, "The New England Ball Project," citing John Ball of Watertown (q.v.), page unrecorded.
- [S148] Findagrave.com, memorial #75340741.
- [S248] Vital Records of Townsend, Massachusetts, 1:348, wid. Hannah Ball d. (g.s.).
- [S248] Townsend VR, 1:222, Mary Ball d.; 1:348, d. (g.s.).
- [S248] Townsend VR, 1:222, Jeremiah Ball d.; 1:348, d. (g.s.).
- [S1418] The Farber Gravestone Collection.
- [S148] Findagrave.com, memorials #75340376, #75340741, #76102601.
- [S268] Vital Records of Groton, Massachusetts, To the end of the year 1849, 1:18, Ebenezer Ball b. North Town.