Sgt. Abraham/1 Doolittle
M, #79496, (circa 1620 - 11 August 1690)
|Custom index:||Philip's War (1675-76)|
|Last Edited:||16 Aug 2017|
Child with Joane Alling:
- Sgt. Abraham/2 Doolittle8 b. 12 Feb 1649, d. 10 Nov 1732
Children with Abigail Moss:
Sgt. Abraham/1 Doolittle, born in England circa 1620 (g.s.)1, came from England with the first New Haven colonists.2 His 1st wife, Joane Alling, died in 1661, and is buried in New Haven, location unknown.3 He married (2), 2 Jul 1663 at New Haven, Abigail Moss.4 They removed to Wallingford by 1669, where he was a leading citizen, sergeant of the trainband, and died 11 Aug 1690, Æ. 70.1 His widow died there 5 Nov 1710.5,6 They are buried in Center Cemetery.7
Findagrave.com, memorial #15058772. Original 1690 grave marker, inscribed "AD 70." Photo by Jan Franco.
- [S148] FindAGrave.com, memorial #15058772.
- [S1727] History of Wyoming County, 176-77.
- [S148] FindAGrave.com, memorials #15058772, #19736744.
- [S1461] Jacquelyn Ladd Ricker, The Ricker Compilation, New Haven VR, Abraham Dowlittle/Abigaile Mosse m.
- [S148] FindAGrave.com, memorial #16925424: 5 Nov 1710.
- [S1461] Ricker Compilation, Wallingford VR, Abegal Doolittle d.: 6/15 Nov 1710.
- [S148] FindAGrave.com, memorials #15058772, #16925424.
- [S1461] Ricker Compilation, New Haven VR, Abraham Doolittle b.
- [S1461] Ricker Compilation, Wallingford VR, Ebenezer Doolittle b.
- [S1461] Ricker Compilation, Wallingford VR, Daniel Doolittle b.