Lt. Francis/3 Stiles
M, #86320, (March 1681/82 - 19 September 1748)
|Father*||Benjamin/2 Stiles1 b. c 1651, d. 13 Apr 1711|
|Mother*||Elizabeth Rogers1 b. s 1656, d. 3 Jun 1719|
|Last Edited:||21 Aug 2017|
Lt. Francis/3 Stiles, baptised Mar 1681/82 at Woodbury, Connecticut2, there owned the "Halfway Covenant," 11 Jul 1708, during Rev. Mr. Stoddard's ministry.1 There he married, 21 Sep 1709, Mary Johnson of Stratford, daughter of Moses Johnson.3 He settled at Southbury1, and became "a very rich man."1 His wife died in 17484, and he on 19 Sep (g.s; 4 Aug per Stiles Family) of the same year.5,1 They are buried in White Oak Cemetery, Southbury.6
- [S2167] Henry Reed Stiles, Stiles Family in America, 481-483, Lieut. Francis (70.) Stiles.
- [S2167] Stiles Family in America, 480, Benjamin (64.) Stiles, footnote.
- [S1461] Jacquelyn Ladd Ricker, The Ricker Compilation, Woodbury VR, Francis Stiles/Mary Johnson m.
- [S148] Findagrave.com, memorial #10386287.
- [S148] Findagrave.com, memorial #10386286.
- [S148] Findagrave.com, memorials #10386286, #10386287.